The RC33 Eighth International Social Science Methodology Conference was held at the University of Sydney, in Sydney, Australia.
The dates for the conference were 9 - 13 July, 2012.
Please visit the conference website.
|Open call for session proposals||17 May 2011|
|Close call for session proposals||29 July 2011|
|Call for Papers||12 August 2011|
|Open abstracts submissions||2 September 2011|
|Close abstracts submissions||1 December 2011|
|Finalise sessions and presentations||15 December 2011|
|Open registration||19 December 2011|
|Close early registration||28 March 2012|
|Close full paper submissions||18 April 2012|
|Start conference||9 July 2012|
RC33 (the International Sociological Association's Research Committee on Logic and Methodology in Sociology) organised the first International Conference on Social Science Methodology in Amsterdam in 1984. Subsequently, the conference has been held every four years:
- 1984, 1st -- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1988, 2nd -- Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia
- 1992, 3rd -- Trento, Italy
- 1996, 4th -- Colchester, UK
- 2000, 5th -- Cologne, Germany
- 2004, 6th -- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2008, 7th -- Naples, Italy
- 2012, 8th -- Sydney, Australia